пятница, 9 мая 2014 г.

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

Hello dear friends!
I am sure everyone heard the BIG news:) That Kaisercraft has a design team call, of course i couldnt miss this dream opportunity and here is my application post:)

I am more on a feminine side of the scrapbooking style and whatever i make its always detailed.
So here are my LOs:


And a video on it:


Thats one of my newest LOs, a litlle bit of mixed media on this one

and here is one that represents a bit more boy-ish collection that i also love to play with, as i am a mon to 2 boys:)

My very simple altered box, if you want to see more of my altered items, you can just check this link, i do love make them!

and my card! I am a fan of making cards, actully you will find lots of tehm on my blog, i love to make people a bit more hapier with these little pieces of me:)

Now I keep my fingers crossed, please wish me luck!

6 комментариев:

  1. Женя! Удачи! У тебя нежнейшие работы! Держу кулачки!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Absolutely amazing projects!! Each one is a piece of art!!! Thank you for the beauty and good luck with the DT call)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Each and every project is a masterpiece. Best of luck with this application xxx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Жень, желаю тебе удачи!!! У тебя очень нежный, удивительно гармоничный стиль, уверена, что тебя возьмут! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Великолепные работы! Желаю удачи и спасибо за МК!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Как нежно и красиво!!!!!! Видео смотрела, как завороженная!!!!!!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить