пятница, 8 марта 2013 г.

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

Hello dear frieds! Its my 2nd attempt to get on board to my dream team... Really hope this time i will be lucky enough, please wish me luck:) and now some of my creations, all of them are based on graphic45. I really love the designs of every.single.collection. They are so me and suit my style just perfect. I love fussy cutting, i love layering and all that graphic45 provides.


There also be a class based on this LO that i will teach in my local scrapshop in the Mid of April.




Some cards:


this card was published in CARDS

Handmade notebook



and some other favourite projects, not using graphic45, but I am sure I can have worked with graphic45 to get the same type of stuff

Recently I fell in love with crating altered projects.


Wishing luck to everyone who applies! and keeping my fingers crossed.

Evgenia.

14 комментариев:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!adorable projects!!wish you good good luck!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I'm in awe with your talent!!! They are all gorgeous!!!
    And I absolutely with you good luck)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Женя, замечательны работы! Одна лучше другой. Даже выбрать тяжело.
    Желаю удачи!
    У каждой минуты − своё назначенье.
    Лишь стоит его угадать.
    Особенным будет любое мгновенье -
    Жизнь сможет насыщенней стать!

    Живи, ни секунды, ни дня не теряя -
    Удачи тебе впереди!
    Поверь, что мечта воплотится любая,
    И к цели заветной иди!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I wish you luck, You deserve it indeed. I have crossed my fingers for you

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Absolutely darling! Your work is so very lovely :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Congratulations! Your projects are fantastic. Best of luck to you!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Love your page LOs!!! Fussy cutting is beautifully done. I like the addition of beads on the flowers on one of your pages...very creative. Good Luck getting on the G45 DT!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Beautiful work! Congrats on making the top 30!! Best of luck!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Congratulations on making it to the final 30. Your projects are gorgeous. Good luck!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. ASTOUNDING! Can I just SHOUT that out LOUD! My goodness your work is breath taking my lovely. Congratulations on making the G45 top 30 for 2013. I will be watching for what you create. Amazing work.

    ОтветитьУдалить